Saturday, April 01, 2006

On April 29th we shoot the cemetary scene.

In the next post, which is an audio post, I am reading some dialogue from the cemetery scene. I am reading both Patrice’s and Mulele’s role. I couldn't do the whole thing because the recording time wasn’t long enough. On April 29 we’re going to do a test shot of the two of them in this scene. We’re going to shoot it in Griffith Park, a park located in Los Angeles. Then later on in May, we’re going to film this scene. I’m looking forward to it. So enjoy the audio-clip, and I’ll talk to you later.

Thanks for listening,

Said

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up Brother Said! You are doing what no one else will do. Truly you are a pioneer for our people. Get our story out to the public. It seems on Congolese know the true horrors of our country and history. How can a territory the size of Western Europe not be the story in international news? Tshilumba and I have a fund raising idea for the youth Presentation at the conference. Email your boy! Muamba

4/16/2006 06:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home